PMP Certification Course
What is PMP Certification?
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam is the highest standard of project management certification in the world. The course is structured based on PMBOK guidelines encompassing 5 performance domains: project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closure.
A PMP professional gets his skills and abilities escalated to high levels such that he could seamlessly adapt to any business niche, be it finance, research, commerce, telecom, or others. These professionals can effortlessly uplift the overall business standard and thrive with excellent success rate.
Through the PMP Certification Course of studies, the candidates learn tactful ways to handle demanding business situations and unforeseen challenges in managing and leading multiple projects. Furthermore, Fortune 1000 companies absorb PMP professionals for their assured dynamic performance. Moreover, the professionals can get hike in pay of up to 25% or even more.
Who can attend PMP Certification Training?
As far as the eligibility for the PMP Certification course is concerned, there is no criteria as such. Candidates in any of these job roles such as Project Manager, Associate Project Manager, Team Leaders, Project Coordinators, Project Analyst, Project Leader, Project Sponsors, Project Team Members, Senior Project Manager, or Program Managers and aspire to hone their project management skills can apply.
A few reasons to attend our Project Management Professional (PMP) workshop
· Elaborate training to thoroughly prepare you for the final PMP certification exam
· Multiple rounds of mock tests and practice questions
· Complete assistance for PMP exam application formalities which is often considered tedious
Learn latest project management best practices in line with PMBOK® Guide
· You learn the complete list of terminologies and concepts of project management
· It trains you with global standards in project management to achieve success in diverse challenges
· You evolve as a capable, efficient professional at managing time and tough situations
· Indulge in productive open communications during team discussions and meeting sessions with stakeholders
· Take complete responsibility to keep up with promised deadlines and pricing
· The comprehensive course prepares you to thrive in PMP Certification exam right at the first attempt
The program is inclusive of the following:
· 35 Professional Development Units (which is a mandate to appear for PMP certification exam)
· PMI membership that is beneficial in giving discounts to PMP certification exam fee, and free PMBOK Guide
· Up-to-date PMBOK Guide for final exam preparation
· Classroom training for 35 hours
Expert guidance on PMI® registration, membership, review and submission of your PMP® exam application.
Time duration of the exam: 4 hours
Total number of questions: 200
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types: Need details
Note: The certification fee does not include Course Fee