Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
What is Lean Six YellowGreen Belt Certification?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is an elaborate course that lets you thoroughly understand the fundamental concepts of Lean Six Sigma which is a combination of practices and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma. Yellow Belt Certification basically focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through defect elimination. On successfully completing this course, Yellow Belts become proficient in basic improvement methodologies and metrics.
Errors in business processes and the underlying cause can sharply be identified using Six Sigma Methodology. It aims at reducing variabilities in a business and brings down marginal methods in practice in conventional methods. As far as Lean is concerned, it is a concrete set of technics and practices to bring down waste and substantially reduce the overall time need for completing service/production cycle. With the blend of these two - Six Sigma and Lean - it is possible to bring in overall quality improvement, cost cutting and operational efficiency. That said, there is a huge number of companies across the globe that successfully incorporate Yellow Belt technology.
Lean Sigma Yellow Belt Professionals have a keen eye on business processes and their progress and constantly evaluate the same. They work as an integral part of Six Sigma Project Team, and are often deployed under the direct supervision of Green Belt and Black Belt professionals in Six Sigma. These Six Sigma certified professionals work towards achieving better performing organization through constant analysis and problem solving.
Who can attend this Workshop?
As far as the eligibility for the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification from IASSC is concerned, there is no criteria as such.
Reasons to attend our Trainer-led Workshop
· 1-day training session conducted by industry veterans
· Complete assistance and support for Yellow Belt certification exam
· All-inclusive, extensive training for IASSC Certified Yellow Belt Exam (ICYB)
· The training delivers complete understanding of Six Sigma Philosophies and shapes you up as a competent professional
Under the Yellow Belt Certification training, you get skilled and proficient to bring in organizational improvement as the program delivers the following:
· Professionals get complete understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and all of its philosophies and underlying principles
· They become experts in data collection and actively take part in problem solving and critical thinking through statistic and quantitative approach
· Yellow Belts help businesses in achieving their goals and objectives through complete understanding of business processes and extend appropriate assistance
· Support, share data and work in close association with Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts and upsurge business profitability altogether
· Precisely identify wasteful processes and take needed measures to substantially reduce the same
The program is inclusive of the following:
· Course training for 8 hours conducted by expert instructors
· 8 PDUs
· e-book available for download
· Round the clock support through phone calls, mails and messages
Time duration of the exam: 2 hours
Total number of questions: 60
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types: All the 60 are multiple choice questions
Minimum passing score: 230 points on total 300 points
Note: The certification fee does not include Course Fee