Lean Six Sigma IT Foundation Certificate Course
What is Lean IT Foundation Certification?
As the world grows competitive day by day, it is truly not a cakewalk to obtain the needed trigger to outperform in business. Lean IT Foundation Certificate Course delivers this drive and force to any business organization.It is afoundation-level certification course that helps tweak the overall Lean IT operational methods in any business.
A business needs complete revamping of its management through changes in culture and employee approach. The employees should be taught and trained to adapt and endorse Lean approach in their thought process where smart use of Information Technology is the key. This in turn will aid businesses in increasing the overall performance and services offered, and upkeep its qualitystandard and budget.
To note, there are 4 levels of Lean IT certification of which the Foundation course is the first of all. With the principles learnt through this course, businesses can seamlessly achieve quality improvement and performance enhancement.
Who can attend this workshop?
As far as the eligibility for the Lean IT Foundation Certificate Course is concerned, there is no criteria as such, but prior introduction to IT processes and basic understanding of software development, support and maintenance will be of added advantage.
Few reasons to attend our Trainer-Led Workshop
· 2 days of intense training by certified instructors
· Fullest support and assistance to prepare for the certification
· Course fee is also inclusive of exam fee
On successfully completing the certification course, candidates will have complete understanding of Lean philosophies and principles, especially in terms of applying the same in IT sector.
· The course articulates the fundamentals of Lean philosophy and the ways in which it can be incorporated in IT
· We follow DMAIC method of coaching
· The Lean Foundation course emphasizes on customer value and its importance and recommends suitable performance measures
· It clearly signifies the right attitude and behavior in Lean that is appropriate for thriving IT organization
· It explains the perspective of Lean in considering wasteful processes in a business
· The course lists out the requisites for Lean implementation along with visual management tools
The program is inclusive of the following:
· Course training for 16 hours
· Training sessions by expert instructors
· e-book available for download
· Round the clock support through phone calls, mails and messages
· The exam fee is also inclusive of the course fee
Time duration of the exam: 60 minutes
Total number of questions: 40
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types: multiple choice questions
Minimum passing score: 26 marks out of total 40 marks. 65% is the passing score