Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
What is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a comprehensive course that trains professionals in Quality Improvement in business processing. The training is very intense and streamlined that the professionals get upskilled to a level where they can individually assume complete responsibility and manage large scale quality improvement assignments. They achieve immaculate performance of business organizations through meticulous process of Analysis, Problem Solving, and Defect Elimination.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the level-5 certification next to Green Belt. The Black Belt Certification delivers complete understanding of the schematic Six Sigma Methodology including all of its tools, techniques and standard principles. By the end of this course, the Black Belt certified professionals get well-versed in Six Sigma Methodology such that they can seamlessly embark on leadership roles with fullest confidence and show authoritative powers in allocating roles and responsibilities to team members.
Six Sigma Black Belt certification course has multi-faceted focus including Define, Measure, Analyze, Control and more. It basically aids the candidates in effectively clearing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam Syllabus and gear up for Black Belt Exams at full pelt.
Who can attend this workshop?
As far as the eligibility for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from IASSC is concerned, there is no criteria as such. Simply put, the candidate has to take up IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and get qualified with passing score in order to get certified with IASSC Black Belt by the International Association for Six Sigma.
A few reasons to attend our Trainer Led Workshop
· Elaborate training to thoroughly prepare the candidates for IASSC Certified Black Belt Exam
· Fullest support and assistance to prepare for the certification
· Training by certified veterans in the field
· 5 days intense training
· Upskills professionals to apply Six Sigma philosophy and achieve organizational success
The program is inclusive of the following:
· Course Training for 5 days
· 40 PDUs
· e-book available for download
· Round the clock support through phone calls, mails and messages
By the end of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course, candidates pass out as thriving professionals in handling Six Sigma Methodologies as the program has the below inclusions:
· Candidates get complete understanding about the various Six Sigma methodologies including all its philosophies and principles
· We follow DMAIC process of coaching
· Hones you to precisely figure out and restrict wasteful processes
· It lets you deeply assess the daily business processes and cut down on the cycle time, thus bringing overall quality improvement.
· Active participation in problem solving including root cause analysis and statistical studies
· Comprehensive data gathering
· Structure, develop and implement Six Sigma Projects
· Substantially increase monetization
· Seamlessly oversee activities of Green Belts and Yellow Belts
· Improve productivity by largely eliminating time wasters
Time duration of the exam: 4 hours
Total number of questions: 150
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types: 30 multiple choice questions including True/False questions
Minimum passing score: 580 points on total 750 points
Note: The certification fee does not include Course Fee