ITIL Intermediate SOA
ITIL intermediate SOA certification course prepares and upskills candidates to precisely cater to business requirements by strategically creating and managing the different service offerings. In this course, professionals gain thorough understanding of the 5 different stages of ITIL lifecycle including service strategy, design, transition, operation and improvement, and also learn how these stages add up to the organizational values. Candidates are trained to the master best practices in ITIL service cycle so that they contribute to constant improvement at each of the stage.
The SOA certification course practices scenario-based approach and self-paced learning.It completely hones candidates with ITIL best practices and prepares to seamlesslythrive in final certification exam. The ITIL intermediate SOA course is among the key modules under ITIL Capability Expert Program.
Who can attend?
As far as the eligibility for ITIL Intermediate SOA is concerned, there is no criteria as such. The course is recommended forprofessionals holding ITIL Foundation level certification and those looking to advance in ITIL with the aim of obtaining deeper knowledge of ITIL service offerings and agreement.
· IT managers and IT finance managers
· Service-level managers
· Capacity managers
· Staff members working in business management
· Employees deployed in supplier-relationship management
· Professionals working in service portfolio management, etc.
A few reasons to attend our Trainer-led workshop
· 9 hours of scenario-based, self-paced training sessions
· The certification course comes with 2 mock papers
· It also offers 19 PDUs
· 10 quizzes at end of chapters
· Round the clock support and assistance
· The course fee also includes exam fee
This ITIL Intermediate SOA certification course produces competent candidatesto handle service management lifecycle. They are trained to apply the various SOA principles and fit into ITIL service cycle practices. Some of the course features include:
· Candidates conceive the different ITIL lifecycle stages including service strategy/design/transition/operation and improvement
· ITIL intermediate SOA professionals aid business by adding value to the projects and organizational activities
· These professionals work out the best offerings such that it fits the user requirements while also benefiting businesses
ITIL intermediate SOA certification course is also inclusive of the following:
· End-to-end assistance to prepare for ITIL SOA certification exam
· Interactive classroom coaching sessions by expert trainers
· Technical team support throughout the course
· Round the clock support and assistance through mail, phone and chat
· Online e-learning content available for lifetime access
Time duration of the exam: 90 minutes
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types:Multiple choice
Minimum passing score:70% i.e. 28 marks out of total 40
Note: The certification fee includes the course fee