ITIL Intermediate RCV
ITIL intermediate RCV certification course is one of the ITIL Intermediate Capability Lifecycle streams, and also a standalone qualification. This course educates and trains professionals in ideating new services, testing and implementing service design processes. Professionals get educated with the different RCV principles, its processes, methods and functions.
The course fundamentallyhelps candidates to fit into user requirements and accomplish organizational goals. ITIL Intermediate RCV is ideal for candidates contemplating ITIL Master’s Certificate, and those who wish to advance to expert level ITIL certification. In this course, professionals comprehend with ITIL Service Transition Process and its effective management. This RCV certification also upskills professionals to show appreciable excellence at managing knowledge and decision making.
Who can attend?
As far as the eligibility for ITIL Intermediate RCV is concerned, there is no criteria as such. The course is recommended forprofessionals, staff members and managers in IT and other fields.
· Staff members who aim at enhancing their professional roles in positions like deployment manager, configuration manager, knowledge manager, service validator, service asset manager, etc.
· ITIL Foundation Certificate holders working in IT Service Management who want to escalate to ITIL higher level certifications
· Candidates looking to obtain ITIL Expert level certification
· Candidates looking to obtain ITIL Master’s Certificate
A few reasons to attend our Trainer-led workshop
· 14.5 hours of intense training sessions
· The certification course comes with 2 mock papers
· It also offers 21 PDUs
· 10 quizzes at end of chapters
· Round the clock support and assistance
· The course fee also includes exam fee
This ITIL Intermediate RSV certification course educates and trains professionals to successfully apply RCV principles including planning, testing and implementation. Listed below are few of the course features you avail:
· Understand the nature and necessity of planning, protection and optimization
· Deeply analyze and comprehend with the processes of Release, Control and Validation including its different activities and methods plus all of its challenges and criticalities
· Detailed understanding of Service Management system
· IT security systems and its association with Release, Control and Validation
· Measuring the performance of RCV
· Clear competence in technological implementation of RCV
ITIL intermediate RCV certification course is also inclusive of the following:
· End-to-end assistance to prepare for ITIL RCV certification exam
· Interactive classroom coaching sessions by expert trainers
· Technical team support throughout the course
· Round the clock support and assistance through mail, phone and chat
· Lifetime access to e-learning materials curated by subject matter experts in ITIL
Time duration of the exam: 90 minutes
Total number of questions: 8 multiple choice questions that are scenario based
Type: Closed book, proctored exam
Question types:Multiple choice
Minimum passing score:70% i.e. 28 marks out of total 40Note: The certification fee includes the course fee