Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)
The scrum master is a facilitator for an agile development team who act according to agile principles. Scrum is a methodology which allows a team to self-organise and make reasonable changes in a short time.
Certified Scrum Master Certification is one of its kinds of designation generally offered to practitioners who have effectively completed a CSM® course. The responsibilities expected from any certified Scrum Master are:
• Providing adequate assistance to the team in using Scrum successfully
• Provides any additional expertise if required above that of a typical Project Manager
• Play a vital role as a ‘leader’ and guide entire team member work as one and learning the framework
• Protects the team members from any unwanted distraction no matter if it is internal or external
As a scrum master you will be taught how to remove impediments and help the development team insuccessful completion of the project. The certified scrum master course helps you to enhance your proficiency in processes of scrum analogy. Our workshop helps you to grow and learn advanced methodologies which will enable you to shine in your career like a star. The scrum master is not only a project leader but a backbone who can assist the team all the way to complete the project in the best possible means.
Eligibility for certification
CSM Training eligibility
There is not set eligibility to attend this scrum master certification course and can be taken by any professional who wants to enhance their knowledge in the area of the scrum.
CSM certification eligibility
After you complete our 2-day CSM course provided by our certified scrum trainer, then you will be eligible for Scrum Alliance’s Online Scrum master certification test.
Benefits of certified scrum master certification course:
• Increase your understanding in Scrum framework including skills, teamwork and activities to take your project to great
• Understand an advanced software development framework.
• Lead and execute Scrum within your company’s culture.
• Boost up your visibility for recruiters and the Scrum Network.
• Gain a good understanding of scaling small-size to large-size project.
• General knowledge
• Scrum role
• Scrum meetings
• Scrum artifacts
• Scaling Scrum
• Number of questions- 50MCQs
• Pass score- 74%
• Mode- Online
• Duration- 1 hour