CCNP certification empowers you to manage today's complex networks - whether it’s working with core technologies, enhancing infrastructure or performing efficiently.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is the proof that you have the capability to plan, administer, verify and trouble-shooting the local and wide area enterprise networks which you'll be able to work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those who have at least one year of networking experience. This course is for those ambitious tech-savvies who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certified candidates having the demonstrated skills are required in various roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer, network technician and for many other job roles.
For the candidate who wants to acquire CCNP Routing and Switching certification, must have pass three exams. The order of taking exams does not matter. The exams included in Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification are as under:
· 300-101 ROUTE exam
· 300-115 SWITCH exam
· 300-135 TSHOOT exam
There are some additional CCNP certifications also available for specialized tracks such as wireless, data center, and security.
Possessing CCNP certification indicates a good mastery of the skills in Routing and Switching. Here are some of the benefits:
· Skills and knowledge gained during the training in CCNP Routing and Switching provide a great base that makes an individual capable to work in physical and virtualized networks of today and tomorrow.
· Wide scope of great jobs in the technology industry. Brighter chances of handsome earning for high-qualified specialists.
· Possessing CCNP Routing and Switching certification exposes the holder to a variety of promotions as they can work in different companies.
· The value and respect a CCNP holder acquires is commendable and credit goes to a tough process he undergoes to attain the certification.
· CCNP Routing and Switching certification does not require the candidate to do all the exams in the particular order to get certified. This is extremely advantageous to the candidate since one can focus and build an appropriate and reasonable examination plan.
· One year experience is must in the networking field.
· Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can serve as a prerequisite.
The different exam question formats for each of the Cisco CCNP certification exams are:
· Multiple Choice – Single Unique Answer
· Multiple Choice – Multiple options for Answers
· Drag and Drop
· Fill in the Blanks
· Router Simulation
· Testlet, and
· SimletThree years validity is assured for this course but recertification is must before the expiration of certification.