The best way to prepare you for a successful career in networking is to get CCNA certification. If you have CCNA certification, your skills will be more valuable and more in demand.
Cisco Certified Network Associate or CCNA is an information technology certification from Cisco Systems. It is an associate level IT career certification offered by Cisco. The course has regular updates in the pattern and syllabus of the certification exam that can be learned in a period of 3 to 4 months. If the candidate chooses fast track course then it is possible to complete it in 7 days period too.
CCNA Routing and Switching (R & S) certification provides you with the insight and expertise to install, monitor, and troubleshoot the web infrastructure products. CCNA is considered as associate level certification. The average payroll for the candidates after successful CCNA completion could be anywhere in range of 2.8 to 4.1 LPA. Many other factors contribute to salary slab such as hands on skills, demographics, knowledge and experience.
The CCNA Certification has tremendous benefits associated with it. Some of them are:
· The beginning of a prosperous career
· Highly developed problem-solving skills
· Professionally trained candidate, ready to join industry at a call with least training requirement
· Quick promotions along with salary and other employer benefits
· The scope of improving skills and learning with a wide area of opportunity to groom a successful career.
CCNA candidates are in great demand by thousands of Cisco partners in India who implement networking gear for all size of companies. All companies which need time-tested internet connectivity and further leading-edge services like firewall, VoIP, Switches ,Servers etc. look forward to Cisco trained candidates. A big brand ‘Reliance Jio’ is powered by Cisco systems and has over 1000 engineers just for smooth functioning of 4g network.
The course fee for CCNA Certification course training program highly depends upon the track a candidate wants to pursue. The eight (8) tracks available to choose for CCNA Certification are:
· CCNA Routing & Switching
· CCNA Security
· CCNA Data Center
· CCNA collaboration
· CCNA Cloud
· CCNA Industrial
· CCNA Service Provider
· CCNA Wireless
The content of the exams is licensed and of world class level. This certification is valid for 3 years. The exam contains
· Total Number of Questions: 50-60.
· Types of Questions: Multiple Choice (single and multiple answer), drag-and-drop, Sim, Simlet, Testlet
· Passing Score varies, but is around 800-850 out of 1000.
· Time Limit: 90 minutes.
Percentage of topics covered for exam
· Network Fundamentals 15%
· LAN Switching Technologies 21%
· Routing Technologies 23%
· WAN Technologies 10%
· Infrastructure Services 10%
· Infrastructure Security 11%
· Infrastructure Management 10%